WEP TAT NOFA FY 18 (TAT NOFA 18)
- The Department of Agriculture, Utilities Programs in the community development, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "WEP TAT NOFA FY 18" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.761.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment
Next opportunity: Inspire Cooperative Coastal Change Adaptation Through Locally-S
Previous opportunity: Susan Harwood Capacity Building Developmental and Capacity Building Pilot
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TAT NOFA 18) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SWMFY2019||Solid Waste Management Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TAT NOFA 18", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: