Notice of Intent to Award - Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study (BOR DO 17 N031)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent to Award - Contaminants of Emerging Concern in Concentrate Stream Pilot Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 24, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Integrating K-12 Curriculum, Science and Monitoring to Inform Wild Horse Public Education in Cape Lookout National Seashore
Previous opportunity: BLM-(MT)- Paleontology Resource Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR DO 17 N031) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00334||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F17AS00335||Partners for Fish and Wildlife|
|USGS 17 FA 0350||Photogrammetry Support for Planetary Mapping|
|DE FOA 0001797||INTEGRATE FOA|
|G17AS00111||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00122||Cooperative Ecoystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00121||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00120||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00119||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit,Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|USGS 17 FAP 0106||2017 PECORA 20 SYMPOSIUM|
|USGS 17 FAP 0108||Congressional Science Fellowship|
|G17AS00123||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Florida/ Caribbean CESU|
|F17AS00353||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|D17PS00673||Notice of Intent|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 27202||Human Environmental Relationships across the Southeast Region and Caribbean Using the National Park Service's Resources|
|F17AS00356||Migratory Bird Monitoring Assessment and Conservation|
|80JSC017N0001 FLAGSHIP1||Appendix A: NASA Research and Technology Development to Support Crew Health and Performance in Space Exploration Missions|
|F17AS00364||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
|F17AS00365||Migratory Bird Joint Ventures|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR DO 17 N031", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: