Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas (EP IDS 17 004)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.019.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 29, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Ocean Connectors Bird and Habitat Study
Previous opportunity: Diversity Joint Venture
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EP IDS 17 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA NS 17 024||Clinical Research Sites for the Network of Excellence in Neuroscience Clinical Trials (NeuroNEXT sites) (U24)|
|DOS APSGP FY17 001||U.S. Ambassador’s PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2017-2018|
|CDC RFA DP17 1704PPHF17||PPHF-2017-Building Public Health Infrastructure in Tribal Communities to Accelerate Disease Prevention and Health Promotion in Indian Country|
|HRSA 17 121||Leadership in Public Health Social Work Education (LPHSWE)|
|CDC RFA PS14 14020401SUPP17||STD AAPPS Supplemental Funding for Enhanced Congenital Syphilis Response|
|HRSA 18 061||State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program – Tier 1 (Jurisdictions)|
|HRSA 18 062||State Systems Development Initiative Grant Program – Tier 2 (States and DC)|
|HRSA 18 021||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 18 023||Service Area Competition|
|RFA HL 18 021||Consortium Linking Oncology with Thrombosis (CLOT) (U01)|
|RFA HL 18 019||Increasing Use of Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation in Traditional and Community Settings (R61/R33)|
|CDC RFA GH17 1780||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Cooperative Agreement between Ministry of Agriculture of Georgia and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|NAP AX 17 003||Certified Health IT Surveillance Capacity and Infrastructure Improvement Cooperative Agreement Program|
|RFA HL 18 018||Preparing for Hybrid Effectiveness-Implementation Trials for Heart, Lung, Blood, and Sleep Diseases in the Inpatient Setting (U01)|
|RFI 442 17 000004||Social Behavior Change|
|RFA 663 17 000003||Strengthening Quality of Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment in Ethiopia|
|HRSA 17 125||Early Childhood Developmental Health System: Implementation in a High Need State|
|HRSA 17 123||Telehealth Center of Excellence|
|RFA OD 17 012||Tobacco Regulatory Science Small Grant Program for New Investigators (R03)|
|CDC RFA CK15 150507SUPP17||Addressing Ebola and other Highly Infectious Diseases Internationally|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 17 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: