Diversity Joint Venture (F17AS00288)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Diversity Joint Venture" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.649.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 29, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Enhancing Public Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Capacities in the Americas
Previous opportunity: Communities Building Peace Together
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00288) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
|L17AS00193||BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support|
|L17AS00192||BLM Idaho, Idaho Recreation and Tourism Initiative (IRTI)|
|L17AS00194||BLM Utah Mineral Resource Information Development Project|
|P17AS00465||Archaeological Survey of High Altitude Snow and Ice Patches|
|P17AS00467||Grand Ditch Restoration Adaptive Management Monitoring|
|P17AS00464||Vegetation Mapping and Assessment in Sonoran Desert Network Parks|
|P17AS00466||Data Analysis and Report Writing for CHDN, SODN, and SOPN Monitoring Programs|
|P17AS00463||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeolgical Resources along High Priority Trail Segments|
|L17AS00195||BLM OR/WA Curry County Sudden Oak Death Treatment|
|L17AS00196||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Implementation and Sagebrush Restoration|
|L17AS00197||BLM-NM 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on New Mexico Public Lands|
|L17AS00198||BLM-NM Partners for a Clean New Mexico|
|L17AS00199||BLM-NM Tribal Survey Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area (NCA)|
|P17AS00470||Integration of strategic wildfire adn fuel treatment analysis|
|NPSNOIMOCA1700986||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well, Montezuma Castle National Monument|
|F17AS00302||Designing Sustainable Landscape Projects|
|USGS FA 17 0277||Notice of Intent: Digital Bedrock Topographic and Drift Thickness Maps of the Glaciated Counties of Northwestern Pennsylvania - 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0401||Notice of Intent|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00288", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: