Apply for CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "COPY OF Sustained Strengthening of Public Health Laboratory, Transfusion Services, and Health Care Worker Infection Control Practices for Ebola Virus Disease in Liberia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 27, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Monarch Butterfly Conservation Fund
Previous opportunity: Petrology and Geochemistry
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AG 18 004||Resource Centers for Minority Aging (RCMAR) Coordinating Center (R24)|
|CDC RFA PS17 1709||Data to Care Rx: Using Real-time Prescription Claims Data to Support the HIV Care Continuum|
|RFI 673 17 000001||DREAMS Initiative Namibia|
|CDC RFA GH15 162403CONT17||Developing professional training programs to increase capacity for effective global health response to humanitarian emergencies|
|RFA HL 18 020||Integrative Computational Biology for Analysis of NHLBI TOPMed Data|
|CDC RFA DP17 1705||Scaling the National Diabetes Prevention Program in Underserved Areas|
|CDC RFA IP17 1703||National Organization to Strengthen and Support a Network of Immunization Program Managers|
|CDC RFA GH13 13270401SUPP17||Supplement: Support Services from the World Health Organization (WHO) for the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH16 16170201SUPP17||Supplement: Strengthening Public Health Capacity and Strategic Information Systems through Cooperation and Support Services from the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 17 116||Health Professional Support Program for Children with Congenital Zika Virus (ZIKV) Infection|
|HRSA 17 033||Health Workforce for HIV and Chronic Disease Service Delivery Global Initiative|
|HRSA 17 103||Optimizing Momentum Toward Sustainable Epidemic Control|
|HRSA 17 070||Behavioral Health Workforce Education and Training (BHWET) Program|
|HRSA 17 075||National Organizations for State and Local Officials (NOSLO)|
|CDC RFA GH15 162203CONT17||Strengthening South Africas Laboratory and Epidemiology Capacity to Detect and Respond to Zoonotic Disease Outbreaks, Center for Global Health|
|CDC RFA PS17 1712||Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate Perinatal HIV Transmission in the United States|
|RFA 121 17 000002||ServingLife|
|RFA RM 17 008||NIH Director's Early Independence Awards (DP5)|
|CDC RFA MN17 1701||CDC Undergraduate Public Health Scholars Program (CUPS): A Public Health Experience to Expose Undergraduate and Graduate Students to Minority Health, Public Health and Health Professions|
|RFA MH 18 250||Limited Competition: National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (NNTC) Clinical Sites (U24)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH15 16300301SUPP17", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.