Apply for 21 534
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Interactions and Mechanisms" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 47.070, 47.074, 47.075, 47.076, 47.079, 47.083.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 25, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant Fiscal Year 2021
Previous opportunity: Campus Cyberinfrastructure
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 534
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 534) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W911NF 21 S 0003||Department of Army Ultra-wide Bandgap RF Electronics Center Fiscal Year 2022|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIAL NOTICE CCDC DAC||Combat Capabilities Develoment Command (CCDC) Data and Analysis Center (DAC)|
|21 535||Smart and Connected Communities|
|21 536||National Science Foundation Research Traineeship (NRT) Program|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0001||Center of Excellence (COE) Radiation Effect in Electronic Materials, Circuits, Devices, and Systems|
|DE FOA 0002439||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|DE FOA 0002448||SYSTEMS BIOLOGY OF BIOENERGY-RELEVANT MICROBES TO ENABLE PRODUCTION OF NEXT-GENERATION BIOFUELS AND BIOPRODUCTS|
|21 537||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-2|
|21 539||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|21 540||Molecular Foundations for Biotechnology|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR BISA 0033||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0022||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) -Research|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 1076||Reptile Habitat & Nuisance Wildlife Management|
|HHS 2021 ACL NIDILRR IFST 0023||Field Initiated Projects Program: Minority-Serving Institution (MSI) - Development|
|21 541||Conferences and Workshops in the Mathematical Sciences|
|21 542||Build and Broaden 2.0: Enhancing Social, Behavioral and Economic Science Research and Capacity at Minority-Serving Institutions|
|21 543||Integrative Research in Biology|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0006||Flowering Rush|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0005||Development of Septoria villarsiae for biological control of Nymphoides peltata|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0004||Comprehensive Evaluation of Recommended Actions to Limit Fishery Escapement from Reservoirs|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 534", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.