Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - Asia (F18AS00094)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the community development, education, environment, law, justice and legal services, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - Asia" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.619.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018 Complete Applications are due no later than 1159pm EDT on April 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $350,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00094", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: