Apply for P19AS00606
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Researching Alpine Species" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 25, 2019 NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This is not a request for applications. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project to the University of Hawaiaposi..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $570,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Bernalillo and Rio Arriba Counties, New Mexico
Previous opportunity: Develop an American Indian Travel Guide to the Anza Trail
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00606
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00606) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00134||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 001||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 001|
|F19AS00399||Endangered Species Conservation - Recovery Implementation Funds|
|DE FOA 0002171||PERFORMANCE-BASED ENERGY RESOURCE FEEDBACK, OPTIMIZATION, AND RISK MANAGEMENT (PERFORM)|
|19 604||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science Phase II|
|PD 20 1179||Nanoscale Interactions|
|FA8650 19 S 5010 CALL 002||Defense Production Act Title III Expansion of Domestic Production Capability and Capacity; Call 002 Lithium Seawater Batteries project|
|19 605||Mid-Scale Innovations Program in Astronomical Sciences|
|19 609||Ethical and Responsible Research|
|19 606||NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages|
|19 607||Linguistics: Dynamic Language Infrastructure-Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|19 608||Human Networks and Data Science - Infrastructure|
|19 611||Science of Science - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants|
|693JJ320NF00002||National Academy of Sciences: Core Program Services for a Highway RD&T|
|19 614||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments|
|31310019K0001||U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Funding Opportunity Announcement, Development of Voluntary Consensus Standards that Establish Safety and Risk Criteria and Methods for Probabilistic Analysis, Risk Assessment, and Risk Management Grant, Fiscal Year|
|L19AS00108||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00109||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fire Science Exchange Announcement (One Task Statement)|
|L19AS00110||BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Research Innovation (GRIN) (One Task Statement)|
|G20AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00606", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.