Apply for AAHC FY21
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Museum Grants for African American History and Culture (2021)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.309.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 16, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: TITLE-09192020-SA-SUB-S2S-1
Previous opportunity: Targeted Notice of Funding Opportunity for Exchange Alumni
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for AAHC FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (AAHC FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NANH FY21||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services (2021)|
|SPA10021GR001WHA11202020||U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2021|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "AAHC FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.