Apply for BOR MP 17 F004
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Giant Garter Snake Habitat Restoration" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 08, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Avian Electrocution Risk Assessment
Previous opportunity: Condition Assessment and Intensive Survey for Lake Lucero Site, LA 21162
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BOR MP 17 F004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 17 F004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00252||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|NPS 17 NERO 0072||Nashua Wild and Scenic River Study Assistance|
|P17AS00417||Understanding the ecological changes of Shark River Slough|
|EPA R4 SFL 2017 01||2017 SOUTH FL INITIATIVE|
|EPA OA OSDBU 17 01||Host and Facilitation of the State Small Business Ombudsman/Small Business Environmental Assistance Provider 507 Program's Biannual Training|
|P17AS00406||Direct Measurement of Net Ecosystem Exchange (NEE) in Coastal Mangroves of Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00412||Detecting Vegetation Change along Everglades National Park boundary areas|
|EPA R7WWPD 17 002||URBAN WATERS MIDDLE BLUE RIVER AMBASSADOR|
|F17AS00283||Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|EPA G2017 ORD F1||National Priorities:Transdisciplinary Research into Detecting and Controlling Lead in Drinking Water|
|NPS 17 NERO 0084||Communicating Climate Adaptation Best Practices for Protected Areas|
|EPA R4 WPD 17 01||FY17 Region 4 Catastrophic Coral Disease|
|NPS 17 NERO 0086||Monitoring Estuarine Condition and Seagrass in NPS Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network Parks|
|P17AS00462||Critical Loads of N Deposition in Grasslands at Carlsbad Caverns National Park|
|F17AS00295||Ecology and Management of Kuroshio shot-hole borer|
|BOR MP 17 N022||Sacramento River Salmonid Passage Model for Data Assessment in Real Time|
|BOR LC 17 N007||Notice of Intent to Award to Nevada Department of Wildlife (NDOW)|
|BOR LC 17 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Center for Snow and Avalanche Studies|
|L17AS00200||BLM-(MT), Water Quality Assessment and Monitoring|
|L17AS00203||BLM-(MT), Geospatial Riparian-Wetland Data Development|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 17 F004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.