Apply for DHS 21 MT 023 05 01
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the community development, disaster prevention and relief, education, employment, labor and training, environment, information and statistics, natural resources, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 5" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.023.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Special district governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Disaster Prevention and Relief, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Regional Development, Science and Technolo
Next opportunity: Bold Small Grants Mentoring Program
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DHS 21 MT 023 05 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 21 MT 023 05 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 21 MT 023 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 4|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 21 MT 023 05 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.