Cooperative GIS Internship (P19AS00218)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative GIS Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 13, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $33,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators - Early-Career Investigator Award
Previous opportunity: Base Cooperative Agreement between NPS and NTHP
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00218) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00226||2019 Yellowstone/Groundwork USA Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P19AS00239||Restoration and Fencing Projects at Glacier National Park|
|P19AS00262||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project|
|P19AS00281||2019 Yellowstone/Groundwork USA Urban Youth Engagement Project|
|P19AS00284||Rehabilitate Primary Trails at Yellowstone National Park|
|P19AS00288||Walnut Canyon Fencing and Trail Work|
|P19AS00289||Vegetation Management at Zion and Bryce Canyon National Park|
|P19AS00290||Wupatki National Monument Trails and Fencing|
|P19AS00291||Sunset Crater Volcano Fencing and Trail Work|
|P19AS00360||Grand Canyon National Park Ancestral Lands Crew 2019|
|P19AS00425||Youth Environmental Education Intern at Channel Islands National Park|
|P19AS00555||Point Reyes National Seashore Young Stewards Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00218", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: