Chehalis Tribe Riparian Planting 2018 (F18AS00093)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chehalis Tribe Riparian Planting 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 19, 2018 THE RECIPIENT HAS BEEN SELECTED.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $134,657.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: FY18 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program
Previous opportunity: YouthBuild
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00093) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00281||Trail maintenance and invasive plant management|
|F19AS00218||Triangle Wetlands Project Assistance|
|F19AS00264||Coastal Prairie Restoration for Listed Oregon Silverspot Butterfly at Nestucca Bay NWR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00093", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: