2018 CHARLES B. RANGEL INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AND SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (HR HRCRB 17 001)
- The Department of State, Human Resources in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2018 CHARLES B. RANGEL INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS GRADUATE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AND SUMMER ENRICHMENT PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.020.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,675,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention a Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD) Lookback Study: Assessing the Risk Blood Borne Transmission of Classic Forms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
Previous opportunity: FY17 Prevention of Opioid Misuse in Women: Office on Women Health Prevention Awards (OWHPA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HR HRCRB 17 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS DOIP17AC00153||SCA Academy Orientation Week- NPS Alaska Region|
|HHM402 17 FOA 399||FUNDING OPPORTUNITY ANNOUNCEMENT IC-CAE|
|P17AS00077||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Youth Engagement|
|NPS NOIP17AC00152||National Park Service-Glen Canyon Habitat Restoration|
|P17AS00081||Terrestrial Monitoring Intern for the Southeast Coast Network of the NPS Inventory and Monitoring Program|
|BS17 3BS||Brookwood Sago|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 002||2017 Tomorrows Leaders Scholarship Recruitment|
|P17AS00085||NextGen Stewardship and Community Engagement Intern - SERO|
|P17AS00083||Historic Preservation Internship Program|
|ED GRANTS 022117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Federal TRIO Programs: Ronald E. McNair Postbaccalaureate Achievement (McNair) Program CFDA Number 84.217A|
|P17AS00092||Employ Diverse SCA Youth Community Commuter Crew at Valley Forge NHP|
|P17AS00093||Enhance Wildlife Resource Education Programs at ASIS 2017|
|ED GRANTS 022317 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Developing Hispanic-Serving Institutions (DHSI) Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 002 GEO 022817||University Research and Entrepreneurial Skills Program|
|17 BKK NOFO 2||Promoting Peace and Dialogue with Technology: TechCamp Thailand 2017|
|ED GRANTS 030117 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031A|
|ED GRANTS 030117 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Strengthening Institutions Program CFDA Number 84.031F|
|P17AS00102||Natural and Cultural Resources (NCR) Division Interns|
|ED GRANTS 030117 003||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter Management Organization for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282M|
|F17AS00141||R1 Enhanced Hunter Education and Safety|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HR HRCRB 17 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: